LAW OFFICE OF JEROME WILLIAMS, JR.
Phone Number: 727-474-1227 Fax Number: 727-498-5510
FLAT FEE FAMILY LAW PRICING
Dissolution of Marriage (Divorce)
UNCONTESTED DIVORCE: $1,250-$2,500
(Depending on complexity of matter)
- We will provide the necessary forms;
- You will meet with a member of our staff to provide the necessary information;
- All costs are included (no surprises or additional charges)
- We will notarize your documents;
- Once complete, you’ll meet with a member of our legal team to review the
forms and sign them;
- We will appear in court for you.
DIVORCE WITHOUT PROPERTY & ONE CHILD: $4,000*/$5,500**
DIVORCE WITHOUT PROPERTY & TWO+ CHILDREN: $5,000*/$6,500**
DIVORCE WITH PROPERTY & NO CHILDREN: $4,000*/$5,500**
DIVORCE WITH PROPERTY & ONE CHILD: $5,500*/$8,000**
DIVORCE WITH PROPERTY & TWO+ CHILDREN: $8,500*/$12,500**
ANY CASE INVOLVING THE ESTABLISHMENT OF CHILD SUPPORT
AND/OR TIME-SHARING/PARENTAL RESPONSIBILITY: $4,200*/$5,500**
Cases involving Modifications
MODIFICATION OF CHILD SUPPORT- $4,200*/$5,500**
MODIFICATION OF TIME-SHARING- $4,200*/$5,500**
MODIFICATION OF CHILD SUPPORT & TIME-SHARING- $5,000*/$6,000**
ALL OTHER POST JUDGMENT FAMILY LAW ISSUES: $4,200*/$5,500**
Case Strategy Session
FAMILY LAW: CALL FOR PRICING
*- Price to cover client up to
and including Mediation.
**- Costs include attorney's fees up to and including pre-trial. Client is responsible for all other fees: (mediation fees, expert witness fees, etc.). If client decides to go to trial, an additional retainer will be required.
- Flat fee pricing not available to potential clients that are currently handling their matter pro se, or had a lawyer work on their current matter.
DOCUMENT PREPARATION: Please contact us for pricing (PRICING BASED ON COMPLEXITY OF MATTER)
Please note that you may be able to find services for a lower cost, especially with a small initial retainer fee. Be advised that although you can start for a small fee, to some clients, it is not presented to them that it will carry them only so far. Once your retainer is drained, your attorney will look to withdraw from the case. Ask as many questions as you can pertaining to your retainer, before it's too late.
© 2014 - 2021 JC Williams Law. All rights reserved.